The everyday life of living like Kings...


Monday, October 31, 2011

Movin' on Up!

One thing that is great about daycare is all the artwork Brady brings home. I love getting his latest "project" he's been working on & seeing how much is artwork improves from day to day, week to week, and month to month. These are some of Brady's creations when he was in his Infant 2 room. As you can see, he is quite talented.

How many children do you know that can make their own Rail-Road Crossing sign? I bet not many.
Red Barn? Just amazes me how he even left off paint where the windows and door should me. That is talent people, talent!!
This is my absolute favorite. When they handed me this one, I about fell over backwards. A robot? Seriously, kid? He is a genius. Obviously daycare is teaching him WAY MORE than Austin & I are.... He's even drawn the heart & little electricity thing.... Genius people! Genius!


Well, the thing is, he recently "moved up" in daycare classes. I have not been as happy with their curriculum. I think it must be more learning, less time for art. This disappoints me that Brady does not have as much time to make the beautiful things he was making previously. Here are just a few examples of what he's been bringing home lately....



I think it's a little obvious what is going on here.... These teachers in his new classroom do not know how to teach the arts..... at all. So disappointed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment