The everyday life of living like Kings...


Monday, July 11, 2011

Make it or Break It....

As some of you remember from an earlier blog, I sometimes get... "carried away" with certain things... While I was pregnant with Brady, it was FarmVille... then I went through recovery... a hard, long, recovery... saying goodbye to FarmVille freed up so much time of mine, I didn't know what to do... Then I had Brady... and I became busy...

Recently we put the little guy into daycare full time. Not because I don't like to spend time with the little guy, but because my schedule is too erratic to be put in daycare part-time. Well.... this has cleared up a lot of time in my schedule recently.... Unfortunately... that does not always mean good things...

I was walking through Barnes and Nobles a couple months ago and saw a sign for "Secret Life of an American Teenager".... promoting the new season.... and what did I think? "Oh, that must be a good show!".... So.... you see.... I started to watch it... and watch it... and watch it... It was disgusting... just like FarmVille all over again.... Except it had one thing that FarmVille did not... an ending... Well... at least on Netflix.... I am now a devoted follower every Monday night... and I cannot get enought of Ricky, Amy, Ben, Adrian, and Grace... they have become my friends.... at least one day a week....



But who would fill the void the other days of the week? Well, once I told people that I liked Secret Life, everyone told me that I should start watching Make it or Break it... also an ABC Family favorite... Of course I would not start watching this show... that is NOT what I needed in my life...

But... I gave in... and I am now in another addiction. Now I spend my days off work with my new besties, Kaylie, Payson, and Emily... too bad that Lauren just won't go away. The thing is... my friends now need help.... their future is at jeopardy... you see, I still have 4 episodes left until I am "caught up," but the show is at risk for a 3rd season.... Why anyone would cancel this show is beyond me... I've even got Austin hooked on the show...



Well... Our only hope is Make it or Break it winning a Teen Choice Award... So, what was the first thing I did? Get on the website and vote for my shows... What was the response? FAIL..... I got a message saying I did not meet the "age requirements" to vote... What?!? BURN....

Well, I am still going to have a TCA party... and I may or may not be 17 when I get on the website to vote.... and I suggest you all do the same...

1 comment:

  1. SAVE MIOBI!! SAVE MIOBI!! SAVE MIOBI!!

    (I'm totally 17, I promise!)

    ReplyDelete